- Login & Chat Bonus
- We are giving bitcoin as a present to users who log into bitFlyer and make chat posts!
- Campaign Period
- Aug 8, 2016 (Mon) 0:00 - Apr 3, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 JST Extension of term!
Interaction Bitcoin Present Amount Login 2,000 Satoshi Chat post 500 Satoshi Liking other users'
(Within the first 100 likes per post)
Per like: 1,000 Satoshi
A Satoshi is the smallest unit of bitcoin. 0.00000001 BTC = 1 Satoshi. It is named after Satoshi Nakamoto, author of the original paper on bitcoin technology.
Example: If 1 BTC = ¥30,000, then 1 Satoshi = ¥0.003.
- Bitcoin presents are limited to individual users of Economy Class and above who have traded bitcoin at least once.
- Bitcoin presents for logging in are limited to one per day.
- Likes given by users to their own chat posts are excluded.
- Users who are judged to have posted inappropriate comments (including spam) will have their chat functions restricted.
- The joint maximum for login and chat bonuses is 0.2 BTC per day.Therefore, if you reach the limit, additional bonus may not be granted.
- The initial login at the time of account creation is not eligible for a bitcoin present.
- Total bitcoin presents for chat posts for the preceding day(s) will be provided once per business day.・bitFlyer, Inc. may change, interrupt, suspend, or terminate services provided as part of this campaign in part or in whole without prior notice. bitFlyer, Inc. is not responsible for any damages incurred as a result of the alteration, interruption, suspension, or termination of these services.
- If any of the situations listed below are identified, the user will forfeit the privilege of receiving bitcoin presents. In the event that bitcoin presents have already been delivered, bitFlyer, Inc. may implement measures including the seizure of bitcoin. (If the bitcoin has been changed to a yen deposit, bitFlyer, Inc. will confiscate an equivalent amount in yen, calculated on the basis of an exchange rate determined by bitFlyer, Inc.)
- Email to the user's registered address cannot be sent, or is not received
- The user is proven to have used false information
- Other improper conduct as determined by bitFlyer, Inc.