- Campaign Summary
Customers with the highest trade volume in BTC Spot*1 and BTC-FX*2 markets during the campaign period will receive a Bitcoin present relative to their ranking.
▼ If you don't have an account,
create one to get started ▼*1 Applicable BTC spot trade volume includes trades from bitFlyer Lightning (BTC/JPY), Simple Exchange, and the Bitcoin Market (Buy/Sell Bitcoin).
*2 Applicable BTC-FX trade volume includes trades from bitFlyer Lightning (BTC-FX/JPY).
- Campaign Period
From 12:00 am on Tuesday September 12, 2017
to 11:59 pm on Saturday October 28, 2017 (Japan Time)
- Bitcoin Reward Conditions
- Customers with the top ranking trade volume for either the BTC spot*1 or BTC-FX*2 market by the end of the campaign.
- Bitcoin Rewards
Winners and prize amount will be determined by each customer's trade volume from the BTC spot*1 and BTC-FX*2 markets during the campaign.
【BTC Spot】 1st ¥3,700 2nd ¥2,200 3rd ¥1,400 4th ¥1,000 5th ¥800 6th～7th ¥700 8th～10th ¥600 【BTC-FX】 1st ¥8,000 2nd ¥6,500 3rd ¥5,000 4th ¥4,000 5th ¥3,300 6th ¥2,400 7th ¥1,700 8th ¥1,400 9th ¥1,200 10th ¥1,000
- Participants conspiring to increase trading volume with fraudulent intent, such as using multiple accounts, will be disqualified. Disqualified participants will not receive rewards from the TRADE GRAND PRIX Weekly Ranking.
- Participants buying/selling more than 100BTC, or trading more than 50% of the total exchange volume will be investigated for continuous trading with the same counterparties. bitFlyer will determine whether these participants are entitled to receive rewards from the TRADE GRAND PRIX Weekly Ranking.
- Persons who create new accounts must be verified at the time they execute trades (verification of legal identity, etc.).
- Only customers who have completed their Compliance Checklist are eligible for this campaign.
- Fees may apply for some services.
- Any transactions for which you are the buyer or seller by yourself are not eligible for the campaign.
- Recipients forfeit the right to receive Bitcoin rewards if any of the below are found. In the event that the Bitcoin rewards have already been made, we may take measures to seize the Bitcoins (in cases where the Bitcoins have been exchanged in yen, the amount will be calculated based on an exchange rate we determine).
- An email to the bitFlyer registered address cannot be sent, or is not received.
- If any false information is detected in the submission.
- If any other fraud is detected based on the company's sole discretion.
- Please understand that we will be unable to answer any inquires concerning the drawing or the results of the drawing.
- Total trade volumes will be converted to Japanese yen equivalents at a rate of bitFlyer's choosing.
- Some trades may not count as eligible trade volume at our company's discretion.
- bitFlyer reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or end part or all of the services offered in this campaign without prior notice. bitFlyer cannot be held responsible for any losses incurred due to the modification, suspension, cancellation, or ending of this campaign.